Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FSL Support may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This current policy is effective from 22/05/2018.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.